We take care of our own fitness and health daily, so why not do the same for your mother? Although she may not be able to keep up with your workouts in the gym, she certainly can keep up with your healthy lifestyle in the kitchen. By introducing her to products that promote healthy eating habits, that are easy to use, and that can provide her with necessary nutrients, you’re truly giving a gift that can keep on giving through each use. There is healthy inspiration all around us, so give Mom the tools she needs to be healthy this May11.
1. Breville® Fountain Crush™ Slow Juicer Juicing is a great way to get a lot of vitamins and nutrients quickly by taking advantage of various blends of fruits, seeds, and vegetables. Most juicers eliminate the skin, which in turn reduces the amount of fiber, but this one produces a thicker, more nutrient-rich juice every time. Having the capability to ensure your mom gets all the vitamins she needs in one drinkable concoction should make you feel good about the gift you’re giving. The juicer also allows her imagination to go beyond the usual fruit and vegetable juices. It’s powerful enough to juice coconuts, almonds, and other nuts but gentle enough to juice wheatgrass as well, making for endless combinations.
2. Juice Lady’s Big Book of Juices and Green Smoothies When everything looks too good not to make immediately, picking out which juice or smoothie to prepare is challenging. With so many different ingredients that can be incorporated into one drink, a little direction is always welcome. Let this book be your guide. With more than 400 recipes to choose from, the only hard decision your mom will face is what to try first. We recommend checking out the green smoothies. These delicious, easy-to-make blends are jam-packed with nutrients that regular fruit smoothies lack. This nutrient boost will give Mom the energy to power through the day and feel terrific too.
3. Omega® 48-oz. Blender If Mom can’t decide what type of blended meal to create first, this restaurant-quality blender is a great option. It has the capability to make smoothies, creams, soups, and other frozen drinks—so her creative side can go wild. There are only two switches on the base making this product ideal for the mom who may not be the most tech-savvy. The entire top container is dishwasher-safe and won’t break, which means a simple cleanup when she’s done. It’s a great appliance to have in any kitchen.
4. Simple Green Smoothie 30-Day Challenge This 30-day challenge is extremely easy to do, and the benefits are endless. By replacing her typical cereal and cup of coffee with a green smoothie, she’ll get more out of breakfast. Some of the benefits from this switch include a natural boost of energy, weight loss, improved immune system, and the ability to enjoy the portable meal on the go. If these benefits aren’t enough of a reason to sign up your mom to this program, it’s also completely customizable. There are alternate ingredient lists that help you create your own smoothie recipes to accommodate any food allergy or restriction. Challenge your mother this Mother’s Day to be the healthiest and best version of herself she can be.
5. Zoku Quick Pop Maker Did you make too much green smoothie? Not a problem. This wonderful device allows you to make ice pops right on your countertop without the use of electricity. Once you’ve allowed the popsicle maker to get cold in the freezer for 24 hours, you can pour the extra smoothie into the molds, and in seven minutes you’ll have frozen green goodness. With summer right around the corner, this is a great gift your mother can use to turn any liquid into a frozen treat. Additional kits can show Mom how her Zoku machine can create fun cream-filled geometric shapes or delicious chocolate-covered pops.