Although National Treat Yourself Day doesn’t roll around until October, it’s never too early to take advantage of the extra cash from this year’s tax refund. Why not save the real splurges for October and use this time to keep motivated and healthy? With your windfall arriving soon, here are some appealing items that will help keep you healthy.
1) Buoy by Turnstone: It’s important to lead a healthy, active lifestyle, but that can be challenging if you’re sitting all day. Let the Buoy help you achieve this goal by being active with you—whether you prefer to swirl, swivel, or lean in all different directions, this singular seat does it all.
2) Camelbak Dart Backpack: If you don’t already own one, now’s the time to splurge. These packs are ideal for runners, hikers, and bikers. You get a hefty water reservoir and space to store your personal items, without compromising your range of motion. Its sleek design and ample room for stowing your stuff make it a good choice for your next outdoor adventure.
3) Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus: Getting your daily dose of fruits and vegetables is a vital part of good health. An investment in this juicer will not only help keep you properly nourished, but it’s also cheaper in the long run than frequent trips to the juice bar.
4) Personalized shoes from NikeID: Shoe fanatics say your shoes tell your story. Tell your own story by customizing a pair of these running shoes. With their eclectic designs and electrifying colors, you’ll definitely express yourself through the soles of these unique sneakers.
5) Colorful gardening tools: Garden tools may be an unconventional gift, but these stylish implements will encourage you to get out in the garden and grow your own vegetables and flowers. Come harvest time, you’ll be glad you sprung for a set—and put in the time.