You can achieve maximum cardio workout results with some simple power tips. No need to spend hours at the gym either. It is not about doing more but, instead, doing better. By following the 4 easy power tips below to maximize your cardio results you could:
- activate all of your muscle
- burn maximum fat
- lose unwanted weight
- improve your endurance
Interested??? Read on.
4 Power Tips To Maximize Your Cardio Results
1. Establish a routine:
- Frequency should be 3-5 times per week
- Duration should be 20-60 minutes per workout
- Intensity: For low to moderate intensity exercise at 60 percent for 75 percent of your maximum target heart rate. For high-intensity, go up to 80-90 percent of your maximum target heart rate.
2. Push the limits with your heart rate. To qualify as a cardio exercise an activity should be continuous and rhythmic and should use large muscle groups. If you can talk steadily throughout your exercise routine then you probably aren’t working out hard enough to see serious results. Heart rates are typically in the 135-145 beat per minute for most people. To make it easy, use a heart rate monitor to keep track of your heart rate during your workout.
3. Do both types of cardio. Yes, there are two types of cardio. One is a high intensity, the other more of a slow and steady. Do high intensity cardio before you do your slow and steady workout for best fat burning results.
High intensity cardio consists of short 1 minute bursts if intervals if intense exercise (such as sprinting or running stairs) followed by a 1-2 minute recovery, then repeat.
The goal of slow and steady cardio exercises is to push yourself until you are almost out of breath and then back down a little on the intensity and maintain that level of exertion throughout your entire session.
Combining both types of cardio in your workout works all of your muscles thereby maximizing your fat burning cardio results.
4. Choose the best exercises for you and have fun! Do what you like. All effective cardio exercises will increase your heart rate, which helps your body burn more calories while strengthening your cardiovascular system. Some fun cardio exercise to try are:
- Tae Kwon Do
- Kick Boxing
Now all you have to do is get out there and do it. Your cardio workout is something good for your body, your mind and your soul. Experience maximum cardio results and you will never want a life without a cardio workout again.