With summer in full swing, you may not feel like going out in the heat for that afternoon run. Don’t let the rise in temperature keep you from reaching your fitness goals.
When choosing clothes for your daily grind, make sure you look out for apparel that has some type of moisture wicking technology or mesh panels for ventilation. You don’t want to be dripping with sweat throughout your workout.
We’ve compiled a round up of summer athletic wear to keep you cool and dry while you take on the day.
- Champion All-Out Support II Full Figure Wirefree Sports Bra, available at Championusa.com, $39.99
- New Balance Momentum Racerback, available at Newbalance.com, $19.99
- Sweaty Bands Headband, available at Sweatybands.com, starting at $7
- Fox Trainee Active Shorts, available at Fox, $39.50
- Adidas Cushioned Variegated No Show Socks, available at Adidas.com, $14 for 3 pairs
- Nike Free 4.0 Running Shoes, available at Nike.com, $95